Tips for Bank PO Exam Preparation with Gate Maestro
Know your strengths and Weaknesses
You can plan the journey to the destination well if you know the start point. You need to understand your strengths and weaknesses for any test preparation, like you can be strong in Mathematics, average in Physics and totally clueless in Chemistry. This is important because then you will create your plan to turn your weaknesses into strengths and ignore certain weaknesses if they are not important from exam point of you and improve your strengths.
Plan your preparation
It is rightly said, "He who fails to plan, plans to fail". Nobody can undermine the importance of planning when doing any important task, and if it means preparing for the Bank PO exam, you should be even more careful. The study plan that will be created for you will be weekly, you will be assigned some chapters to study every week so that you are able to complete your syllabus in time.
Special Tips for Students
Below mentioned are some important tips when deciding what chapter to study on any given day:
- If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint.
- Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are comfortable, have not practiced enough and that is an important chapter.
- Any day give priority to important chapters if you have not revised them or not practiced enough questions on them.
- If exams are just approaching, leave out any new chapters because it will create a lot of stress and anyway you cannot master it enough for the exam.
- Keep in mind important milestones coming up, like mock tests or school exams, festivals or family functions.