SSC Coaching in Chandigarh and Bank PO Exams - competitionmaestro.com
The main responsibility of the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments.
The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) is also assigned the task of conducting Departmental Examinations for:
- Promotion from Group D to LDC Grade,
- Promotion from LDC to UDC Grade and
- Promotion from Stenographers Grade D to Stenographers Grade C besides holding Periodical Typewriting Tests in English & Hindi.
All the candidates are selected through a tough procedure which includes examinations followed by interview. Some of the jobs conducted by SSC are very prestigious in the government sector.
Two such exams are:
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination and
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
Staff Selection Commission conduct competitive exams for recruitment to both Group C and Group B (non-gazetted- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards.
SSC GRADUATE LEVEL
Eligibility- Graduate from any recognised university.
Scheme of Examination
Syllabus- The entrance exam now comes under New Pattern of Tier (i) / Tier (ii) / Tier (iii). An applicant clearing First Tier will appearing Second Tier and Third Tier exams is for only few posts. Entrance exams comes under MCQ Multiple Choice questions Pattern.
Tier I Examination
- General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 Marks
- General Awareness - 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks
- English Comprehension - 50 Marks
Total Marks - 200 Marks
Tier II Examination
Duration - 2 Hours
SSC 10+2 / LDC / CLERK
- Quantitative Abilities (100 Questions) - 200 Marks
- Duration - 2 Hours
- English Language & Comprehension - 200 Marks
- Duration - 2 Hours
- 100 Marks
Eligibility- Class XII pass from any recognised board.
Entrance exams comes under MCQ Multiple Choice questions Pattern.
Following are the sections which are covered by all banks:-
- General Awareness
- (ii) English language & Comprehension
- (iii) Quantitative Ability
- (iv) Reasoning